Capt. LG Boyd was born and raised fishing the waters of the Galveston Bay Complex. His experience and intimate knowledge of bottom structure, fish migration patterns and tidal/moon phases makes him uniquely qualified to find fish consistently. With his 30+ years of fishing experience you are sure to receive the angling experience you deserve! When you fish with Capt. Boyd he will provide you with quality rods & reels, spin casting or bait casting, all new tackle and the latest up to date artificial baits for your Galveston bay fishing trip. Capt. LG Boyd will also fillet and package your fish at the end of the day.
- Speckled Trout
- Rod & Reel
- Full Day Trip
- Half Day Trip
- Jetty Fishing
- Non-Private Charter
- Private Charter
- Public Water
Fishing Trip Prices
Galveston Bay & Jetty Fishing Trip Prices:
– 1-3 people (5-6 hours): $500
– 1-3 people (8+ Hours): $650
Shark Fishing Trip Prices:
– 1-3 people (5-6 hours): $600 for
– 1-3 people (8+ Hours): $750
Each Additional Person: $100
Deposit Required for All Trips: $200
Refundable within 2 weeks of trip
Live bait extra upon request
- Quality rods & reels
- Artificial baits & lures
- Reimbursement for live bait
- Processing of fish after trip
What To Bring
- TX fishing license with saltwater stamp
- Snacks and drinks (NO GLASS)
- Sunscreen, hat, proper clothing
- Ice chest for your day’s catch
- 15-20% tip for your captain 😉
Tips For Your Trip
– BE ON TIME or even early. The early morning bite is usually very active and productive.
– Listen to your guide, Capt. LG Boyd loves to teach you how to catch more fish.
– Wear proper clothing for the weather conditions. Please no black sole shoes.
– Be prepared for the hot summer months, drink plenty of water & apply plenty of sunscreen.
– Remember every fishing trip is different – Be safe, catch fish, have fun and enjoy your experience.